The last chance to order before Christmas to ensure that we can deliver it on time is:
- 18th of December for customers using Bring/Posten.
- 19th of December for customers using DHL.
Extended Christmas Return Period until 21th of January 2023 for orders made between 1st of November – 24th of December 2022.
Your order will normally be dispatched within 24 hours from the time you place your order. Orders placed during weekends will be dispatched first Monday. When your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation by e-mail including all shipment details. All goods are sent from Bergen, Norway.
This site ships to EU and UK. For orders to other countries, please visit www.shop-brgn.com
Europe: 2-5 days
UK: 1-3 days
All international orders are shipped with DHL Express.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to P.O Box addresses.
DDP—Our orders are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis on listet countries, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the final checkout-price.
DHL Order Tracking
Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online.
Our shipping partner, DHL, offers you the flexibility to make changes to your delivery while your purchase is on its way to you. You will receive an SMS / E-mail notification after your order has been dispatched, follow the link provided and choose from a range of options including:
—Rescheduling your delivery for a nominated day
—Placing your shipment on hold if you are away from home
—Arranging to collect your order from a DHL service point
Delivery times are provided only as guidelines, and does not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization or stock availability.
Returns and exchanges
Please note that we have a 14 days return policy. In order to create a pleasant shopping experience, we operate with an easy return procedure.
In advance of the return or exchange, please read information boxes below that are relevant to you (Domestic/Norwegian order vs International order)
Right to return does not apply to products bought in a physical store, only for online sales in accordance to the Norwegian Consumer Purchase Act.
NB All purchases made online on brgn.com must be returned through firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Make sure the products are in the same condition in which they were delivered to you, with all identification tags, packaging and seal still attached.
2. Send us a mail to email@example.com with your return request. Once your return has been approved you will receive a a return-shipping label.
Once your return has been approved and you have received the return papers yo have to do the following:
3. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box/bag, or any other solid carton box/bag. Close the box/bag and tape it securely. Print and fill out the return-form sent to you by mail and put this along with the product. NB: It is important that you write down your order number, name, e-mail and reason for the return.
4. Print out the return-shipping label and documents received after contacting us by mail. Place the return-shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information. Remember to ask for your return-receipt with tracking number, or else BRGN will not be responsible for the return shipment to our warehouse.
5. Contact DHL when this is done and schedule a pick-up suitable for you. The return will be traceable and insured until it has reached our distribution center.
6. If your return is accepted upon arrival at our distribution center, your return will be handled/refunded within 14 days from time of arrival. NB: The return delivery fee of 200 NOK (20 USD/GBP) will NOT be refunded. Any items that are being returned must be in perfect condition without any visible signs or damage, and must have the original label attached. Returns are closely inspected upon delivery and we reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not match with these criteria.
If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt.
If the item(s) have a manufacturing fault that occurred within 2 years after purchase, please contact us immediately.
There is a 2-year warranty on products sold on www.brgn.com. This warranty covers manufacturing faults only, not wear and tear from regular use.
If the product is considered defect, we will make a full refund including shipping costs when the return of the claim is received.
Please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issues you are experiencing. Always refer to your order number in your communication with us, along with photos of the claim area and a description of the claim. If the product is considered defect, we will make a full refund including shipping costs when the return of the claim is received.
If you are experiencing issues with an item bought from one of our resellers or stockists, please contact the store where you bought the item in regard to any warranty claims. You will need your proof of purchase. The reseller is responsible for handling warranty claims, both if you bought it via their physical store or website.
Caring for your product
We recommend impregnating your products to keep water repellency and help against the setting of dirt and stains. Always re-impregnate after washing a product.
There are different kinds of impregnation you can use, ask at your local sports store or a store that sells functional clothing. We have great experience using NikWax, which is available to purchase in our webshop here. For best results use a kind where you wash it into the garment and then spray on after the item has dried.
Gift cards is delivered by email and contain instructionson howto redeem them at checkout. You will not receive a physical giftcard, only anemail that explains how you can use it at checkout.
Please note: Giftcards purchased on eu-brgn.com is only applicable on this website.
No. Gift cards purchased on eu-brgn.com is only applicable on this website.
At BRGN we respond to e-mails and messages within 48 hours during the work week (mon - fri, except on public holidays).
We are happy that you fall in love with our items, and of course you would like to get your hands on it as soon as possible. If you are wondering if a store near you has a specific item in stock, please contact the store directly. Your closest stores are found in the store locator. We would love to help you, but we do not have a complete list over which items the local retailers are keeping or if they are sold out.
Customer service is available at email@example.com or via phone +47 485 17 713 (Mon - Fri, 09 - 15)